So many different types of businesses and operations can benefit from the use of vertical storage carousels. But what types of carousels are available? And what types of operations benefit most from using them? Here’s a look at the various vertical carousel storage solutions available in our inventory, as well as how to best use each one:
- Vertical Garment Storage Carousels: These vertical storage carousels are automated to make retrieving coats, pants, shirts, suits, gowns and dresses easy at manufacturing facilities, warehouses and retail store locations. Our vertical carousels for garments use a simple mechanical operation for fast and easy operation without the need for complicated (and expensive) computer systems. These carousels are also designed for durability, which means long-term value for your investment.
- Print Cylinder Carousels: Our vertical carousels for print cylinders can be used to maximize floor space while also allowing easy access to the print cylinders by a sole operator. Printing plate cylinders are notoriously unwieldy and difficult to access, but our print cylinder carousels can be customized to match the sizes you need and to make storage and retrieval far more efficient.
- Roll Carousels: Roll carousels are vertical storage carousels that make it easy to organize oversized rolls of carpet, textiles, paper, vinyl and other materials. These vertical carousel storage solutions help maximize space, saving up to 70 percent of your floor. Additionally, these carousel storage solutions help minimize damage related to oversized rolls of material.
- Spool Carousels: Vertical carousels for spools help you stay organized and work more efficiently. Use these spool carousels to store, manage and retrieve cable, chain, tubing, wire, rope and other materials that are stored using reels or spools, and customize your carousel to fit spools of any size up to 10 feet long. As with most of our vertical carousel storage solutions, our spool carousels help you maximize floor space and reduce any damage related to spool storage and retrieval.
- Tire Carousels: Tires can be incredibly difficult to store, and they can also take up a disproportionate amount of floor space without the right carousel storage solutions. Our tire carousels allow for horizontal storage and simple retrieval when needed. Use these vertical storage carousels to manage and organize tires up to 33 inches. These vertical storage solutions are ideal for tire manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers — or any operation that needs to store tires efficiently.
- Tray Carousels: When you work with an inventory of different shapes and sizes in a single location, tray carousels can help store that inventory in a way that makes retrieval fast and easy. Take advantage of tray carousels in settings where machinery is available to help your team members do the heavy lifting.
Have questions about the right type of vertical storage for your operation? The team at Summit Storage Solutions is always available to answer those questions and to provide expert guidance as you consider your options and make a final purchasing decision. Get in touch with us here.
Benefits of Vertical Carousel Storage Systems
There are several benefits to our vertical carousel storage systems, including:
Improve your picking accuracy and make each operation simpler with an automated vertical storage carousel. You can also add bar code item verification to your picking for better control and always have the right visibility so your orders are fulfilled smartly each time.
Vertical storage units allow you to hold more inventory in a smaller space. This means you need less warehousing even as you expand and have a better control of your inventory. Prevent losses and damage to your goods with a storage solution designed to keep your inventory levels at a maximum.
Made to last
All vertical storage solutions and carousels we sell are made here in the U.S.A. All customization is also done in-house so you can be sure the quality will amaze and last for years. We’re proud to back all of the warehouse carousel systems we sell or create.
Carousels often need custom shelves or carriers based on the products they hold or the specific packaging used by your business. The carousels listed below are our standard and most popular models that consistently deliver strong efficiency and safety gains to our customers. If you see a system you want to learn more about, click below, or contact us to see how it can be modified to fit your specific vertical carousel storage needs.
Please feel free to give us a call and ask us about your particular product. We’d be glad to help, and we love a challenge!