Any company that uses textiles, cloths, paper or other materials that can be rolled can make effective use of roll storage racks. Our experts have helped companies across multiple industries speed up their work and safely store their inventory.
Some of our clients have been in the areas you’d expect, such as carpet and flooring warehouses, big box retailers and home improvement stores. However, fabric roll racks and roll storage racks are also improving efficiencies for automotive detailers, warehouses and logistics fulfillment centers.
Types of roll storage carousels:
- carpet roll storage carousels
- vinyl roll storage carousels
- fabric roll storage carousels
Motorized Fabric Carousel Features & Benefits
Roll storage racks give your business a wide range of storage, shipping and inventory counting benefits. You can expect to see gains in efficiency and overall warehouse management by simply adopting motorized fabric carousels and fabric roll racks.
Some of the other features and benefits of motorized fabric roll storage racks include:
- Support for rolls up to 28” OD and 1,200 lbs.
- Measure and cut directly from the carousel.
- Simple design and operation, as well as easy-to-use controls.
- Durable & aesthetic powder-coated finish.
- A safer work environment by reducing potentially dangerous steps for storing materials that can be rolled.
- No need for employees to walk, lift, bend or drag materials across your warehouse.
- Minimal effort for roll changes or adjustments, allowing your team to operate efficiently and quickly when filling complex or large orders.
Simple Design, Easy Operation
The simple design and easy operation provides the user with only options for “up” or “down,” avoiding the need for fancy screens and interfaces that are hard to use and to break. This means that operators need very little training and that the systems require very little maintenance. Summit Storage Solutions finally makes organization easy!
To learn more about our motorized vertical fabric, carpet and vinyl roll racks and carousels, call us at 610-921-1119 or click the button below.